Planet Venus Institute: The Mental Wealth Academy
Investing in Our Youth's Educational, Mental, Cultural, and Financial Well-being!
The Planet Venus Institute Mental Wealth Academy helps youth leaders, professional mentors, life coaches, and other non-mental health specialists increase their knowledge of the state of girls of color and young women’s mental health, so they can potentially identify signs and symptoms of toxic stress and trauma in herself or others, gain positive coping and self-care skills, and develop the skills needed to become peer mental health educators for their communities. Upon completion, students will receive a certificate that indicates that they completed the necessary training to become a Mental Health Peer Educator for girls of color as designated by scholar, author, and therapist, Dr. Venus E. Evans-Winters. Enroll today and earn your certificate to become a Mental Health Peer Educator!!
This certificate course includes the following:
- Access to the Planet Venus Institute Mental Wealth Academy!
- A clear course calendar so you know how to design your own action plan for change!
- Weekly homework assignments to keep you and you focused!
- Worksheets and handouts will help increase self-awareness and improve your wellness routine!
- The opportunity to showcase your skills and knowledge with a certificate!! Show teachers, future employers, or your future clients!
- My unwavering enthusiasm, dedication, and passion for helping girls of color and young women achieve and thrive!
- Curriculum and activities designed by me, Dr. Venus Evans-Winters, which is based on all of my knowledge as a professor, clinical therapist, health and wellness coach, and meditation teacher!
Dr. V is the founder and creator of "The Planet Venus Institute". She writes and teaches in the areas of African American culture, Black feminist thought, critical race theory, educational policy, and qualitative inquiry. With years of experience as a psychotherapist (View my profile on Psychology Today!) and a certified clinical trauma professional, Dr. Evans-Winters embraces resilience-building practices throughout her work. Learn more about Dr. V and her publications at https://www.venusevanswinters.com/.